Parent communication to administrators, faculty, and staff
All of our teachers welcome parent/teacher conferences as long as they are scheduled in advance and on their calendars. Parents may use any of the following means of communicating with administrators, faculty, and staff:
- e-mail addresses are listed on the Staff Directory
- online gradebook (for parent-student-teacher communication)
- a note dropped off to the school office
- a phone message left with school office
- face-to-face meetings scheduled in advance using one of the methods above
Guidelines regarding return communication:
- Headmaster and Assistant Headmasters – Parents should expect to be contacted within 2 business days with every effort made to respond within 24 hours.
- Teacher/Faculty– Parents can expect a response within 24 hours.